When Can I Move Items Into My Unit?
- It doesn’t take long — just give us a call and we’ll arrange a time to assign your unit and set up your personal access code.
When Can I Access My Unit?
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
When Is My Rent Due?
- Rent is due the first day of each month.
Do I Need to Sign A Contract?
- Yes, there is a contract, but your rental is month-to-month, so there is no long-term obligation.
Do I Need Insurance?
- You might be covered under your homeowner’s insurance, but you are welcome to purchase renter’s insurance if you wish, and it is recommended depending upon the contents of your unit.
What Happens If I Lose My Key or Access Code?
- Call us during regular office hours, and we’ll assist you in obtaining a replacement key and a new access code.
Who Provides the Lock for My Unit?
- Locks are provided by us. A lock deposit fee of $10.00 will be charged.